Bicycle equipment teaches you the attention of bicycle selection:
(1) The screws and nuts that are fastened to the bicycle shall be tightened and shall not be loose or fall off.
(2) Each rotating component should be flexible in operation and must not be stuck or stagnant. For example, the front and rear wheels should be flexible and should not swing left and right and jump up and down. When the wheel is to be stopped, the wheel should be able to swing gently before and after, and cannot stop suddenly. The handlebars should be flexible to the left and right, the ankle shaft and the crank should be fastened, not loose between each other, and the rotation is flexible.
(3) Shifting device: The gear shifting gear is correct in the shifting range, the shifting position should be clear, and there should be no neutral in the middle.
(4) The chain should be tight and flexible and flexible. The crank sprocket is repeatedly rocked in the reverse direction by hand, and the chain runs flexibly, and there is no possibility of jumping chains and falling off.
(5) Saddle parts: Hold the front and rear parts of the saddle with both hands, and press the front end of the saddle with one hand. The front end of the saddle must not collapse. Rotate the saddle horizontally with both hands and the saddle should not rotate.
(6) Selection of brakes and brake system: Hold the handlebars with both hands, and press the left and right brakes while pushing the bicycle forward and backward. At this time, the wheels should not be rotated; when the handle is released, the brake system should be able to be quickly reset.
(7) Appearance: The surface of each component should be clean, free from stains and rust. The trademark decal should be complete and clear, without sharp edges and burrs. For example, the edges of the mud plate and the chain cover cannot be felt. The end of the steel wire of the brake cannot be The stock should be equipped with a protective cover.
(8) Observe the grade or label of the part. Generally speaking, good parts have obvious trademark marks and the patterns are clear and beautiful, while inferior products are rarely marked or rough.